I've really struggled with blogging lately. I've had things to say, but I was having my blogs posted to Facebook automatically and really, I don't want EVERYONE to know my thoughts. So for awhile I thought about changing my blogs. I could just do blogs about Isabella and all the amazingly cute things she does. I have THE BEST video of her singing to Dancing Queen I'll try to upload soon. But really, that has never been the point of my blogging. I've always just tried to be me and share my struggles AND successes. My life isn't pretty. It's complicated, frustrating and ugly. BUT I think when we all get down to it, everyone else's is too. It's what happens when we live in a broken world! I'm so tired of the "I'm fine, life's great" attitude we all force each other to have that I refuse to play a part in it. What's wrong with sharing your failures? What's wrong with truly saying what's up in your life??
I need this place to vent it all. And call me crazy, but I want to vent it to all of my four readers
;-). So I took my automatic add off of Facebook and I'm just going to write what I need to write. Starting with my next one on healthy relationships...
2 comments:
Can't wait to read it!!!
I know what you mean. Some of my friends and family members make fun of me for blogging about the stuff I do. And lately, it's kind of deterred me from blogging. But really, not only is it a release of emotion, in a healthy way, but really..what's wrong with admitting you have faults, and working to improve them, as well as share them! I know from reading some of your posts, it's caused me to take a look inward, and I hope some of mine have done the same for you. Here's to more blogging!!
Post a Comment